Hunt Real Estate
RENT VS. OWN AND THE BENEFITS OF HOMEOWNERSHIP:
1. Tax deductions including all mortgage interest
2. Save money long term
3. Chance for appreciation
4. Portion of your payment goes towards principal
5. Payment eventually ends and you will have full ownership
6. Make improvements to your home that benefit you and not a landlord
7. No payments to a landlord
8. Control how long you live there
9. Closely ties you to your community
10.Build equity every month
“According to the Wall Street Journal, if you were to purchase a home for $250,000 with 5% down and home prices were to increase only 2% per year, you would be money ahead after just the second year of owning. After 6 years, you would have saved $43,398.”
PROTECTION FOR YOUR HOME INVESTMENT
Your home is the single most important and costly asset you will probably ever own. Problems with the title to your property can limit your use and enjoyment of real estate, as well as bring financial loss. Protection against hazards of title is available through a unique coverage known as title insurance. Unlike other kinds of insurance that focus on possible future events and charge an annual premium, title insurance is a one-time payment and is a safeguard against loss arising from flaws and defects
already existing in the title.
Your Owner’s Title Insurance Policy protects your interest in property against such unforeseen hazards as:
1. Mistakes in recording of legal documents
2. Deeds by minors
3. Forged deeds, releases or wills; undisclosed or missing heirs,
4. Deeds by persons of unsound mind
5. Deed executed under invalid or expired power of attorney
6. Liens for unpaid taxes
Spring Training baseball under the warm Arizona sun has been a tradition for devoted fans since 1947, when just two teams, the Cleveland Indians and the New York Giants, came here to prepare for the rigors of the long regular season.
Today, 15 teams train in the Phoenix metropolitan area in
the greatest concentration of professional baseball facilities found anywhere in the United States. For visitors, the Cactus League couldn’t be more convenient, with short drive times between ballparks and a full range of hotel, dining and shopping amenities. Truly, the Cactus League is the premier destination for baseball lovers. And this website has everything fans need to enjoy one game or several during the 2016 Spring Training season.
DID YOU KNOW?
The studies estimate spring training teams and the ballparks they play in now annually generate more than $809 million in economic impact for the state.